Sometimes its good to just run.
Not to worry about:
- Where you’re going
- Switching Strava/GPS on to track your distance
- Taking a picture for social confirmation
- Measuring your heart rate
- Checking your pace
- Timing your intervals
- about saving energy for later
- Concerning about running too much after yesterday
- Listening to your music
- Running with the dog (to kill two birds with one stone)
- If you have the right clothing for the current weather
- Which shoes to wear, trail or road.
- Taking water in a camel back and energy with you
- about being back for a certain time
- Mimicking a future race
Next time you need to train,unwind or just get outside follow these easy steps:
- Change into shorts, vest and any trainers.
- Go out the front door.
- Just run. until your tired. then run some more.